Farnham District Scout Art Competition 2019
Summary of rules:
Theme is Our Wonderful World
• District Artists are available to help at your section meetings please contact Janet or Philip to
• Open to all involved in Scouting in the Farnham District
• Entry Fee for all artworks is £1 each
• All 2D entries must be on paper supplied by the district
• A5 watercolour paper will be supplied by the district on receipt of £1 entry fee
• No 2D entries accepted unless on paper supplied by the district
• Sculpture (3D) can be made from any materials maximum size to fit in a 30cm cube
• All work to be labelled on back (2D) with Name, section, age (if under 25) and price if for sale
• All 3D work to have a label attached with Name, section, age (if under 25) and price if for
• All entries to be received by 15th March. No late entries will be accepted.
• We will attempt to show all work submitted but we cannot guarantee if there is a high
quantity of work submitted.
• The Judges decision is final.
• Prizes will be awarded for each section
• Any work to be judged unsuitable for a family audience will not be shown and returned to
• Works can be sold with a 20% commission taken to go towards the Garner’s Field Building
• Artworks not sold or not collected after the exhibition will be available to collect from Daniel
Hall for 1 month from the exhibition date, thereafter they will be destroyed.
• Contact Janet Fraser email@example.com or Philip German firstname.lastname@example.org
• All proceeds from the entry fee, refreshments, sales will go towards the Garners Field
SCRAM is the Surrey Scouts triennial county activity day for Cubs.
We are delighted to announce the launch of SCRAM 2019!
The triennial event for SurreyScouts will be held at Hook Road Arena on the 22nd June 2019. If your pack has been before, you will know what good things are in store! If you are new to Scouting or have never been, prepare to be amazed! It really is a day to remember!
2000 Cubs and their leaders gather for a day of amazing activities and fun. Each pack offers an activity to complement the larger bought in activities – the Cubs just SCRAM trying them all!
Book the date and get registered!